Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sloggi-Art for Humanity 2008

Part 1

Another outdated post here. haha.

Last month, a friend of mine, Wai Kuan called me up and ask me if I wanna go for Sloggi event at Sunway Lagoon as she was working as one of the event people there. so yeah. Then, I called up some friends to go along and some ffk-ed.. hmmm...

Anyway first 1000 people who entered will be able to get free goodies bag.. Guess what is one of the items inside? Well.. should not be a problem for you to guess gua since the event is by Sloggi...


Jeng jeng jeng....


A panty... Some of them even had g-strings in it.. perhaps it's because of the low cost compared to other products?


Yee Joo went there with us too. A picture of me shoot her shoot me with her Olympus E-510 I think. forgot what model la. I tembak je...

After that, went in to Sunway Lagoon lor.. This event was quite strict. A guy has to be accompanied by a girl to be entitled to enter.. well well.. I wonder why....


The only photo I had of the body painting thingy.

While shooting, one of the person in charge were saying no photography allowed I think. okkk... they only allow people with media pass to shoot.. so me being obedient noob walked away while the rest just continue shooting. After that we just walked around and me being bored took picture of the mushroom thingy in for fun.


A guy using a waterproof digital camera taking photo of his kid.


Jia Hui got her hair highlighted temporary in blue. She looked.. scared? lol.


Wai Kuan drove this truck there fetching her crew. I was stunned when she told me. Seriously.



ahhh... here is where the power of tilted lcd screen with live view come into play. The other professional photographers had to shoot it professionally by getting themselves dirtied. no offence. This is just to promote tilted lcd screen to people who are shy to lie down on the ground to take photo like me. =D

No comments: