Thursday, January 1, 2009

Time flies..

Happy 2009 people ! yes. Time flies and we're getting older. I have one more year of degree before I join the workforce and see the real world. So, I have to make use of this one more year wisely and enjoy. haha.

Well, yesterday went to the curve for the countdown celebration with my friends and had dinner and tony roma's which is not worth the money. They only have sets for the night. dang.. After the dinner, we joined the crowd to play the spraying snow thing. I don't know what the heck is in the spraying thing which makes most of us feel like coughing. Last time dun have one lor. Must be china products. LOL. so yeah, that's how I countdown. again. haha.


Group photo at Tony Roma's.

Again. Happy New Year and have a good year ahead.

No comments: