Thursday, November 27, 2008

Strawberries...

Few weeks back, my family and part of the chin family went to Cameron Highland with some of our Buddhist Centre members who were part of the team in the Thousand Offerings event. Might post some of the photos I took there when I am free.

Anyway, first day there was raining the whole day so we just stayed in the apartment and went out for steamboat for our dinner. How nice ! The weather that night was super duper cold. We only went for visiting and walking around the next day.

The first stop was one of the strawberry farms there. They have flowers there as well ! But this post I will post more human photos first la. =P


Strawberries...


Guess what's that... It's their homemade strawberry ice cream. damn nice lor.


Aunty May Choo posing with flower.


Kenn posing with flower.


Sue May, Aunty May Choo and strawberry balloon. haha


Tada. Love shaped bamboo plant.

Photos of me were taken by Sue Ngee with her D80.

No comments: