Saturday, November 15, 2008

What a present....

Similarly with Ewin, I just had my bad present. Dang... For me, I just had a cut on my head. Fortunately, it was not that serious so I need not go to clinic for sewing/stitching or whatever you call it. Also, the scar can be covered by my hair. Thank God....

Anyway, this morning had a mini blowing cake celebration with a few closer coursemates as everyone was busy doing the finalizing of assignment. Same to us. It was a day with rush and stress.. One more asssignment to go on Monday and that's all. =D.


Went in to one small vacant class to blow the cake because I did not want to do it so publicly. pai seh mah. =P

Oh. special thanks to everyone who wished me personally, through facebook, msn and sms. Banyak ribuan terima kasih. =D

No comments: