Saturday, August 23, 2008

Congrats

"Congrats, you have dust in your camera... "

That was the sentence Yong Hua told me when I asked him why my photos have those bubble thingy. damn mean right he. haha. jk. would like to thank him la for layaning all my questions. anyway, ishh. duno how or when or where did the dust went in. ish. my camera sensor needs mandi cleaning already. probably will do it tomorrow after I get a blower.

Anyway, during my trip to Singapore 3 weeks ago I think, we were quite fortunate I would say to be there to witness their rehearsal for their national day which falls on the 9th of August (if I'm not mistaken, anyway over already la).

So yeah. When we were walking around Clarke Quay, we heard the noise of jetplanes. First, I thought it was their NS (or whatever they call it in Singapore) training thingy. Until I saw this..



It was actually doing a Love shape on the sky, so I thought some crazy guy with the brilliant idea was proposing to his girlfriend or something. Then after a few minutes or so, there were more jetplanes doing making don't know what thing la on the sky. Then again, I thought it was their training thingy again. haha.. I only found out it was their rehearsal for the national day later by someone. I only manage to capture some photos of the jetplane rehearsal thingy..


One Jetplane.


Five Jetplane sticking together.


and they start to split each other...


and they go their own way....

yeah that's it... hmm. maybe I should have cropped the photos right? showing too much sky already I think. takper la. malas nak buat already.

oh... noticed the bubble thingy in the photos? let me show you clearly now.



ok. that's it. gonna sleep now. ciaoz.

oh. will be going to Times Square with Eng Loon tomorrow to shoot and support Yong Hua. haha. needs to train my shooting skill le.

No comments: