Sunday, August 10, 2008

Singapore Trip Day 1

So so... Here is my Singapore trip post. well. have been working AGAIN after the trip cause now I wanna buy psp. heheheh... next time only work and save again for other camera accessories la. =D

Anyway, last friday, Janet, William, Elena and I went to Singapore for ermm... holiday? The next time if I were to go to Singapore again. I will make sure I have at least 500 SGD to enjoy to the fullest I guess. I had only 220 SGD for 3 days. Hotel is expensive. We stayed at Hotel Hamilton which is only a budget hotel but cost us like 70SGD=RM168 per person (Rate at RM 2.4 per SGD) for 2 nights. well well. I guess I should stop converting everything there into MYR. haha.

I would say the transportation there is very the extremely convenient that I wished I was brought up in Singapore so I can always go out anywhere I like without worrying about the transportation and the best thing about their taxi is that ALL taxis whether it's a old looking ones to a Mercedes Benz, it's all charged at the same rate except for the starting meter rate thingy is more expensive by few cents. so my advice is... try to get into a Mercedes Benz. hehe.

ok enough of talking. now let the picture do the talking on what we did on our arrival day.


Bus we took to Singapore in the morning.

Random shot.

Stop at the rest area. Janet and Elena.

On top of a bridge somewhere near Newton Food Court.


Taken by Elena in the bus.


After makan makan. Chinatown we went.

hehe. I found this pretty funny so I took a picture of it and this is the
furthest I can zoom.

And Zouk we headed to after minum minum at Chinatown. Taken using
Elena's camera because I didn't wanna bring my camera there. hehe

Overall, first day was quite good although a bit of rushing and tiring due to the lack of time. Clubs in Singapore is good for non-smokers in the sense that smokers has to smoke in one area somewhere behind the club which is quite sad la I guess (cause I don't smoke). =D That's quite a big difference compared to clubs in KL. haha.

Anyway, time for bed. Ciaoz people.

No comments: