Friday, August 29, 2008

Singapore day 2

ok here's quite an outdated post.

Been quite busy and stuff but now quite free already cause I've stopped working. woohoo... got more time to spend more on photography already I hope. hehe. anyway, Eng Loon and I decided to ffk Yong Hua for his Yoyo competition. hehe. Anyway he won. Congrats to him..

So yeah. Day 2 in Singapore.

Woke up at around 10 or 11 if I'm not mistaken, then had brunch at a nearby hawker and off we went to Bugis street which is similar to our Petaling Street here..


They prefer mastercard? not cash? =P

While the girls pergi jalan jalan, William and I went for the mini fish spa there for fun.

After that, we went to St James Power Station to know more about the Tiger Beer history and how it started in Singapore etc... That place was quite interesting and they showed us the history mostly through video clips. not very boring though. you know lah.. Singapore dramas/movies also quite funny kan?


We passed by Vivo City on our way there. Quite a big mall..


I-dunno-what-is-it-called-tiger-thingy. can anyone help me out? hehe Tiger beer barrel. (thanks to danny)


And here, some of the Tiger bottles and stuff they used those days.









The 10 steps in the brewing process.


Elena learning how to pour the beer. Oh, if u noticed that white pipe there, it's covered with ice instead of stainless steel ke apa you see in pubs or clubs anywhere else.

That must be the reason their Tiger beer tasted good for me and it's smoother than any other Tiger beer. Serious !

Lepas minum Tiger beer, we went to Clarke Quay because I wanna go there to shoot the Merlion. After such a long journey there, we found out that they were gonna have their rehearsal of the fireworks display. Damn rich la they all. fireworks for national day also need rehearsal one.. that's why I only manage to get the backside of the lion lor which was shown in one of the previous posts.


Along the way...


Some balloon thingy...


I din wanna show my fireworks display one cuz not only I din bring tripod(this is not the point), I don't even know what settings to put for fireworks. How dumb I was? lol. Anyway I wanna show this photo cuz it shows 3 S there aka Super Steady Shot (One of the Sony Alpha's function). haha !

p/s: I personally felt the photos was not good and stuff.. So now I will spend some of my free time to shoot more and learn more. Will be going Putrajaya for fireworks display and Sony outing tomorrow. Excited !

No comments: