Saturday, August 30, 2008

Of fireworks and nature.

Had a wonderful learning experience in photography yesterday and today. Went to putrajaya for MIFC. It was my first time shooting fireworks (duh!) so I'd say the results turned out ok la only. Howevere, it was a fun experience shooting fireworks. Would love to go there again and repair my mistakes. hehe. Show one photo only la ok? hehe


The plain black sky will be filled with some lights in some post later.

Then, reached home at around 1am after makan makan and slept at approx 3am after bathing and uploading photos into the computer. Then.... woke up at 5 and gathered with Alphanatics at mid valley and off we went to Sungai Congkak. Below was the 3 noob shot I submitted. I feel I still have a lot to learn and shoot for improvement. hmm.. so yeah. hehe


The dragon beard category shot.


I saw this big ants moving around then I just shoot it lor.


It wasn't meant to be like that at first. Did not even notice the heart shape there haha. But the instructor rotated it then mai got a not so perfect heart shape there lu. hehe

There were 2 winners and they walked away with a camera pouch each. The prize in the previous outing to Malacca was better. Sony 18-200mm F3.5-5.6 lens ! siaoness.

No comments: