Monday, September 22, 2008

2 new stuffs

Bought myself another 2 new stuff related to my camera. It's more of me needing them than me wanting them.

#1
I needed a new bag because of a new lens which I bought yesterday. My previous bag was so small that it did not have any more space for the lens. Went low yat on friday and I could only find this bag in one shop at lowyat. damn hard to bargain for it man. My friend, Janet kept calling him leng chai and finally he willing to give me another rm5 discount. swt...

My new Bagman. Apparently bagman has sold this design to canon which explains why I could only find it in one shop at lowyat.


#2
I needed a zoom lens because sometimes sitting close with the crowd in the temple may be very difficult to take photos due to the shutter sound (it's very quiet when a master is giving teaching). so.. now with this zoom lens, I can stand further a little bit.

55-200mm. Bought it from an alphanatic who used it for only 2 months. This is the cheapest zoom lens I could get. Buying a new one from any brand can easily cost me twice the price so I faster grab this one lor.

Ohh.. Attended the basic workshop with alpha yesterday and this is the photo I submitted for our photo competition. Was very tired and cannot think of any idea on what to shoot so just cin cai only la for the sake of submitting one photo. haha..

Couple enjoying the twin tower.

p/s: photos may look quite cacated. so yeah.

No comments: