Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Dark Knight is in my house.

Let me introduce to you some of my other family member who/which have been staying with us eversince we moved in I think..


The Bats !

No, it's not our pet, they just come and dirtied the wall with their fruits and you-know-what.

I don't know why but somehow many birds also fly to my garden and some are really nice birds. not those brown bird you see outside. Hopefully 1 day I get lucky and see any of those again and shall shoot them with my camera. hehe.

So yeah, anyway classes will start tomorrow... There are some subject changes whcih ended up that we have to do all the optional subjects in our year 2 which meanss.... those who did Business Taxation last sem have to do Business Information System this sem and vice versa which I think is GREAT ! that's because last sem I actually hoped that I can do both. hehe. =P tapi... some people dislike the change of the system.

oh ! and MU manage to get Berbatov. Yay ! I hope. Actually this morning I thought Man City got him already. When I looked at soccernet, i read the news that Robinho was signed by Tottenham and at first I thought this Abu Dhabi United Group is really so damn rich to get both. Anyway the memang rich la. That new Man City owner claimed he is the new Abramovich. (haih. EPL is now all about money. sad..) As I read only I notice that they actually sold Berbatov to MU already after all the hoo-has...

Listening to Secondhand Serenade-Your call

That song is good shit ! Serious.

No comments: