Friday, September 19, 2008

Sloggi part 3

okk.. due to the complaints by the ham jeng(s) 3 readers of my blog for not posting any bikini photos, I shall end this post because I do not have any photos of those. haha..

haha. I was just joking about the statement above la.. why so serious? too bad for you la I don't have any photos of bikini girls... =D

Anyway.. there's this mistake I made when I was posting the part 2 of Sloggi post. I did not go through the photos well and now I have only one photo to post here. well well. planning is needed, Chad ! (and also get at least one photo of bikini girls)

Here it is.

Of lelaki yang berkankang dengan back of bikini girls.

p/s: Sony Alpha Basic Photography Course this Sunday. w00t ! excited..

This is where I will be at on Sunday.

hmm. my camera needs cleaning again..

No comments: