Monday, September 15, 2008

Sloggi Part 2

To all the Ham Jeng(s),

Sorry la got no bikini photos for you to see although it was a Sloggi event. haha ! The main reason is that I pai seh to ask permission from them to take photo lor. wait I got money I buy the lens can zoom far far one then only I take those shots k? hehe. Besides that, damn many photographers there with media tag there.. then me being nobody lagi pai seh to take.

Anyway, had a few shots of some kids instead. There were some sort of family day going on there also I guess. So yeah.


Cute baby.


Family.


Will it look better without that lady behind the balloon? hmm


Silhouette of the Bungy thingy. I din know they have it in Malaysia as well.


Teams at work. Did not wait for them to complete it as the event was quite boring. nothing to do so ciao-ed early.


Man at work.


Till then !

No comments: