Monday, September 8, 2008

Trip to Poison Ewin's house

ahhh. Don't know wat title to put for this post so decided to put that quite lame title.

Anyway 2 weeks ago, went to Yong Hua's house to pinjam his blower to clean clean my camera. His blower needs tongkat ali. still got some stubborn dust in my camera sensor.. but then still managed to clean away some dust la. hehe


His not-so-powerful-blower. XD

After that, tried his 50mm and I might be getting one tomorrow ! weeheee.


One of his yoyos. he got damn MANY yoyos like seriously. was shocked to see so many cuz I din expect he has that amount of yoyos. haha.

Then he played with his flash for that kind of effect with the dark dark background.


Ahhh... Lastly, a shot of my camera..


That's all. Class at 12pm tomorrow but have to wake up early to register for sony convention. Alphanatics have been increasing so have to kiasu abit to get myself registered for the event. hehe.

No comments: