Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lesson learned...

This post will not have any photos haha. I just feel like writing out something I learned while doing my management accounting assignment.

I had this really really confusing question for my assignment and my mistake was that I reread over and over again on the same old paragraph which does not answer my question for the past 1 week. Then I decided to look for some help from my aunt and my mother's friend and my mother's friend somehow answered my question which makes a lot more sense than my previous doubts.

Guess what was the mistake?

It's because I reread over and over again the same old paragraph and totally abandon something which is important in the beginning of the case study.. Thank god I still have time to complete my assignment and I am quite relieved at the moment until some other coursemates bring more doubt ( I hope not.. =P)

So... My first lesson learned throughout this semester: There's always a reason for every single word in it.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

we learn from our mistakes :)