Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ohhh noooo....

some keys on my keyboard just doesn't work.. crap! am using the on screen keyboard now..

anyway I need a favour from you guys who are taking accounting & finance course (if there is) to help me answer the following survey question for my assignment use..

Would you prefer to work in an accounting firm(such as the big 4) or commercial firms(finance dept of any firm of any industry) after graduation? Why?

for those who are not taking accounting & finance course can do me a favour by asking your friends? hehe. just drop me the answer at my email- chadgan@hotmail.com

oh i also have questions for people working in the accounting line. just let me know if you are one and I'll contact you.

Thanks ! =D

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i'd prefer anything but working at accounting firms cuz it's so darn dull. lol. =P