Sunday, October 5, 2008

My α Journey: Workshops and Outings..

well well... with my Sony Alpha, I am entitled to attend to workshops/seminars/outings organized by Sony for free. This is why, Sony like.no.other

This kind of workshop and outings are good especially for noob beginners like me. I get to meet people who loves photography and most importantly we get to learn from one and another.. This is one of the main reasons I love Sony Alpha. =D


Sg. Congkak. My first official outing with Alphanatics.


Then, I went for the basic course workshop.


At lake gardens. First unofficial outing with 2 Alphanatics.

Oh. We also have our own forum. Click here. This is how we get to connect with each other so closely. =D

That's all on the workshop/outings I had with Alphanatics. The journey will definitely continue with more.

No comments: