Thursday, October 9, 2008

My α Journey: Road to Convention

In this post, I am going to post on where my camera have been with me all this while since I bought my a300.


Of course, it has always been at home with me.


Then I brought it to Singapore but unfortunately, we managed to see only the Merlion's ass.


Besides that, my camera was blessed too. =D


It gets to go bermakan-makan with me also.


It has seen fireworks at putrajaya, view of pd, Lake Gardens and also chicks in Sunway. =P


Lastly, it has been to one Sony Alpha Basic Course and one outing at Sg. Congkak.

Where will it go to next?

jeng jeng jeng...

Tomorrow my a300 will meet another 399 brothers/sisters and also a newborn a900.

Yes. I will be attending a Sony Alpha Seminar at Le Meridien Hotel for the weekend and I am very excited now... hehehe

No comments: