Friday, October 17, 2008

Sushi King RM2 Bonanza

Yesterday after class at 10am, we had our usual break for few hours and we went to Soho KL for sushi as they have their membership promo again. The shop has not opened when we went there so we berlepak outside and had some drinks in a kopitiam nearby. Soho looks like a nice place to hang out at night... yes, no? I duno. haha. first time there only.. =P


oh. elena was there to take photo for us. That's my groupmate for 2 assignments. haha. All photos taken using 2 different model of Samsung phone which I don't know what model they are.

And that day, my sis told me there's rainbow so I grabbed my camera and try shooting it but somehow failed... I duno how to shoot rainbow and I stood on one position only. hehe. My mom told me there was 2 rainbows but I did not see it so don't have a shot of it lor. Kinz captured one though.

The rainbow after editing using Photoscape. C&C welcome.. Im still a noob. hehe

Gotta go. Ciaoz..

3 comments:

h0cmun said...

wah sushi...
i also want..

chadgan said...

hehehe... my photos also no sushi woh.. empty plates only ada. =P

Jessica said...

nice rainbow! a bit blur though. =)