Friday, October 3, 2008

My α Journey: How it started...

Approximately one and a half year ago, I've been looking at great photos on blogs which I started getting interested into photography. Then I started looking at various cameras and reading on reviews by people. Unfortunately, being a student, I have no income at all and also my habit of not saving money...

Until 2 months ago being poisoned by Yong Hua, a friend of mine since high school. I got myself this..


tadaa... Sony A300 Single kitlens.

Got it from a digital fair at Mid Valley and one of the reason I got it is because of the salesman. The others were quite unfriendly I would say.

So... How did I manage to buy this baby?

Thanks to my mom who was willing to sponsor me half of the price of it. hehe. I also manage to persuade her because of a trip to Borubodur at Indonesia which was then cancelled for some reason.

So yeah. It's sad to miss that trip but I was lucky to get this baby. If not for it, my life would not be the same. as in. I might be doing something else instead of learning photography.

No comments: